Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Wow, Long time no see!

Hey all! I'm back baby yeah! Sorry to have been MIA for so long. Been busy with you know who. Angus is doing wonderfully. He's growing so fast. I know people always say how quickly their kids grow, but wow! I really had no idea until I had my own little bundle. Or not so little now. He's such a little character. Really developing his own unique personality now. OMG! I just realised, he's 8 months old today! Happy 8 months baby boy:) I am so in love with him. The way he smiles, he talks to himself and apparently he thinks he's funny because he's always giggling to himself. He makes me smile even on my worst days. Although I don't really have any of those lately. Due to my lovely doctor. Thanks doc. I was diagnosed with post natal depression. A really bad case of it. Suicidal thoughts and all that crap. And so now I'm on the antidepressants, I feel like a whole new person. Really great all the time. The only reason I think I didn't go through with any of my negative thoughts was  Angus and my dear Hubby. I wasn't going to be selfish and leave them with all the pain and grief.
But, on a lighter note, I have been sewing soft toys again. I made Angus a couple of monsters. I'll post pics. One is called Mike and the other is called Red. Have been spending alot of time with my Mum. Oh wow! She absolutely adores her baby grandson. Always making him things. It's so great! Will be seeing her again this week. She is the only person I can truly trust (apart from Hubby) to leave Angus with. He loves going to her house too. She has cats and a little white dog called Beans that He loves.
Well, till next we meet my lovelies:) (Promise it won't be too long between visits)




                                             Chocolate custard face. Five months old.


Sitting all by myself. Six and a half months.


Me and mummy.


I customised his nappy bag. And added his footprint.

Love Ikea fabric.





1 comment:

  1. Sorry. Thought I had some piccys of the stuffed toys I made. But, sadly I don't. I'll get onto it though for next time.

    ReplyDelete